Here you'll find details pertaining to a variety of licences, permits and general applications, administered by departments across the Town.
Committee of Adjustment
- About the Committee of Adjustment
- Application for Consent and Severance
- Application for Minor Variance
- Site Plan Application
- Application for Removal of H Form 1
- Application to Remove H from Unserviced Lands
- Subdivision/Condominium Application
- Municipal Records Certificate
- Notice for Sign Posting Policy
- Application to Amend Official Plan
- Application for Lifting of Part Lot Control
- Municipal Costs Policy
- Extension or Change Draft Plan Application
- Deeming Application 2022
- Pre-Consultation Form
Community Improvement Plan>
The Town of Penetanguishene is developing a Community Improvement Plan for our historic downtown.
You may apply for a death certificate online through Service Ontario, payable by credit card only. If you choose to mail your application or pay by cheque or money order, hard copy death certificate applications may be obtained at Town Hall Reception or at a Service Ontario Centre.
If you own a dog in the Town of Penetanguishene, you must get a license for them each year.