The Historic Port of Penetanguishene provides boaters with a wide variety of services as well as a clean and safe place to dock and store their boats.
Slip & Dockage Packages
The Historic Port of Penetanguishene houses 100 slips with hydro options. Interested parties should contact the Town for pricing and availability.
The Historic Port of Penetanguishene is located at 2 Main Street in Penetanguishene, Ontario.
|Mid-April to September 7 days per week||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m|
|September - Mid October Weekdays||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Weekends (July to August)||9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
- Marina for seasonal and transient boaters, slip depth from 6-20 feet
- Launching facility for the general public
- Public washrooms and showers
- Ample free daytime parking and paid overnight parking on site
- Tourist Information Centre on-site