Town of Penetanguishene is looking for nominations for the 2024 Senior of the Year Award
The Town of Penetanguishene is pleased to celebrate the ongoing contributions of seniors by recognizing one outstanding senior in the community annually.
Seniors who qualify for this award may have contributed to many different aspects of community life such as the Arts, Literature, Community Service, Education, Environment, Fitness and Humanitarian activities.
- A current resident of the Town of Penetanguishene.
- Has contributed to the enrichment of the social, cultural or civic life of the community after the age of 65 and made their community a better place to live.
- Is not a previous recipient of the award.
- Self-nominations and individuals who have passed away.
- Those currently holding political office or achievements related to a political appointment.
Residents are asked to submit the nomination form to Angele Proulx, Administrative Assistant to the Recreation and Community Services Department through:
Drop off or mail:
Town of Penetanguishene
10 Robert Street West
P.O. Box 5009
Penetanguishene, ON L9M 2G2
The submission deadline is March 29, 2024.