Special Committee of the Whole Highlights - July 28
Council Highlights provide a brief overview of noteworthy decisions and presentations made at Town of Penetanguishene Council meetings. Detailed agendas and minutes from the meetings are available on our website.
To ensure social distancing provisions are maintained, this meeting will be available for viewing on our YouTube Channel.
- Committee received a presentation from Steve Langlois of Monteith Brown Planning Consultants regarding the Arena & Recreation Centre Study.
- Committee received a presentation from Aaron Dion on behalf of Penetanguishene Minor Hockey Associated (PMHA) regarding the New Arena Facility.
- Committee received the Arena and Recreation Centre Study Final Report for information.
- Committee approved the Overhead Bridge Road Trailhead Construction Tender Award to CSL Group in the amount of $331,035.30.
- Committee approved a By-law to authorize the Mayor and Clerk to sign the Consent Agreement for execution regarding the lands municipally known as 1290 Sandy Bay Road.
August 11, 2021, 7:00 PM
Council and Committee of the Whole
August 23, 2021, 07:30 PM
Committee of Adjustment
Community Events are listed on our website here
The Town of Penetanguishene publishes Council Highlights after meetings. Council encourages its residents, businesses and stakeholders to stay abreast of Council news. Council Highlights briefly describe items of interest to the public. To view detailed information about a topic, visit www.penetanguishene.ca