FOUR WAYS TO REGISTER:
- In person at Town Hall with Registration Form and payment (Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm)
- Email Registration Form (with credit card information filled out) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail Registration Form (with Visa/MasterCard information filled out or enclosed cheque)
10 Robert Street W, PO Box 5009, Penetanguishene, ON, L9M 2G2
- After hours drop box at main entrance Town Hall (sealed envelope with registration form and payment)
TOWN OF PENETANGUISHENE PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
Registering for any Town of Penetanguishene Recreation & Community Services Department program constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions contained herein and attached hereto.
HOW TO REGISTER
Fill out registration form and submit completed form WITH payment to the Town Hall in person, by fax or email.
Each class varies with the number of spaces available, please register early to avoid disappointment. Submission of a registration form does not constitute immediate acceptance into the program. Registrations will be processed in the order they are received and due to the high volume of registrations, you will only be contacted if there is a problem with your registration. An email will be sent to all registered participants prior to the start of your program to confirm the details. Once a class has been filled, interested registrants will be placed on a waiting list in order of the date registrations are received.
AGE OF PARTICIPANT
Activities and programs are designed for a specific age group, and are often based on specific skill levels. Please respect the age guidelines. For all programs, the participant must be the age stipulated in the program description prior to the program starting. Programs have been developed to serve the best interest of all participants in our classes. Please contact the Recreation & Community Services Department if you have any questions.
We try our best to not cancel any classes during our planned sessions, but unfortunately some instances are out of our control that require classes to be canceled and may include;
Instructor Illness/Availability Poor Weather Conditions Facility Closure/Not Available Emergencies
If a class is cancelled during the session, we will attempt to provide a make-up class, but please note that in some instances, this may not be available and no refund will be provided.
WHY CLASSES GET CANCELLED
The Town of Penetanguishene reserves the right to cancel classes if there is insufficient enrolment in a class, therefore, it is important for you to have your registrations in early to avoid class cancelation.
Classes will be scheduled to operate in all types of weather conditions. If a class is cancelled due to poor weather, an email will be sent out to all participants and a phone call to those with no email address on file to notify you of the cancellation. If you do not here anything, then assume the class is running.
LOST OR STOLEN ARTICLES
The Town is not responsible for any damage to, or loss of any property brought onto the premises.
- Payment will be accepted in the form cash, cheque or money order payable to the Town of Penetanguishene, VISA, MasterCard or Debit. If you require your receipts for income tax purposes, please ensure that you keep it in a safe area.
- The Town of Penetanguishene will charge an administrative fee of $40.00 for cheques that are returned to us by the bank. If this should occur, you will be required to replace your original cheque with Cash/Debit/Visa/MasterCard, in the amount of the total program registration fee plus the $40.00 administration fee.
- Refund requests/withdrawals will be refunded based on the program fees paid, minus a $10.00 administrative fee per person, per program. All refunds will be prorated on the percentage of the course remaining at the time of the withdrawal request, which must be submitted in writing, by mail, fax, email or in person. Refund requests will not be approved if less than 50% of the session dates remain. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks to process refunds.
In consideration of the acceptance of my application and the permission to participate in a program sponsored by the Recreation & Community Services Department, Town of Penetanguishene, I hereby waive and forever discharge the Corporation of the Town of Penetanguishene, its employees, agents, instructors, officers, and elected officials from all claims, damages, costs and expenses in respect to injury or damage to my person or property, however caused, which I may sustain as a result of my participation in the program, provided such claims are not caused by the negligence of the Town of Penetanguishene. The Town of Penetanguishene reserves the right to use photographs of recreation programs for promotional use.
Penetanguishene Memorial Community Centre (ARENA)
61 Maria Street, Penetanguishene
Canadian Martyrs Catholic School
7 Bellisle Road, Penetanguishene
(Drive around to back of school and enter back doors and proceed to gymnasium)
Ecole Saint-Louis Catholic Elementary School
54 Dufferin Street, Penetanguishene
Ecole Publique Saint-Joseph School
30 Poyntz Street, Penetanguishene
(Enter side doors on Owen Street)
Royal Canadian Legion Branch #68
2 Poyntz Street, Penetanguishene
(Behind Village Square Mall)
James Keating Elementary School
20 Lorne Avenue, Penetanguishene
Georgian Village Atrium Hall
101 Thompson Road, Penetanguishene
(Drive on Edward Street to Georgian Village, enter Main Entrance and proceed to Atrium Hall)